Saturday, June 29, 2013

2 storey fully furnished house for RENT @ Taman Seri Sg Long

the subject property




Rental        : RM3,500/- per month
Facing        : Northwest
Number of Room:  2+1 bedroom 3 bathroom
Built-up     : 1971 sq ft
Additional information: Taman Seri Sg Long is situated next to bandar mahkota cheras / before bandar sg long township. It is a gated & guarded mixed development of terrace, semi-d & bungalow houses. The subject property is facing common playground/ garden, thus ample parking space.
Date available:  16th August 2013 (2 years tenancy)

TO VIEW PLEASE CONTACT:  Cheryl Chong @ Toplink Realty
                                                       Mobile: 012-604 2279

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Cheryl, wow! Nice place. Love the reds. Sungei Long? Its ringing a tiny bell in my head....but Bandar Makota, Cheras? Guess I've been away too long, 26 years. Lost touch.
Used to visit an aunty at Tamam Supreme, Cheras, up the bukit, really beautiful view at nights, and cool breezes too.

I see pics of KL today sent by friends, I can't even recognize anymore.
I lived in Sentul in early '50s, one of the first KL housing estates.
Used to cycle across the tin mines cut across to Setapak, had a friend staying at Boon Kim road there.

Later in my teens stayed in Ampang, and Ulu Klang limestone hills and jungle was my friends and I our playground. Would race our bicycles from start of Ulu Klang road all the way to Steapak, Gombak, back via Jan Pekiling.

Today see your beautiful pics here, the names of places, I'm lost, ha ha.
Have a nice day.
Lee.

Cheryl said...

Hi Lee,

Boon Kim road sound alien to me-lah. Anyway, I m not familiar with north of KL area. Me, estate girl now cheras/kajang woman.

Bandar Sg Long was developed in early 1990 and their selling point at that time was the Golf club. The developer is Sin Heap Lee, later in early 2000/late 1990 the adjacent rubber plantation owned by many chinese new villagers of 9th & 11th miles, enter into a joint-venture agreement with Lion Group Berhad to develop it and phew, bandar mahkota cheras was born. To the north of these two township, about 10km is Taman Supreme, to the south is the famous kajang satay which is about 10-15 minutes drive away.

Ya, you are right, taman supreme is up the bukit with beautiful night view and on clear weather can see the iconic KL/twin tower. 20 years ago, a 2 storey terrace was going for about 180-190K, and today, similar property is going for about 850k.

My work enable me to peek into people's house and some of these home are beautifully renovated and make my heart(want) rules over my head , oh god, "bila mau bagi saya kena jackpot" hihihi

You stay well
Cheryl

Post a Comment