Saturday, August 17, 2013

2 Storey Semi-D For Sale @ Bdr Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras

The Subject Property


Selling Price        : RM690K
Tenure                  : Freehold
Land Area            : 35 x 75 ft
Facing                  : Southwest
Number of Room : 4 bedroom & 3 bathroom

Additional Info:  The subject property is located at Jalan Suasana 2, Bandar Tun Hussein Onn, Cheras with easy access to  mines seri kembangan, len-seng / connaught areas and jalan cheras-kajang. Bandar Tun Hussein Onn is a fast growing / self-sufficient township. Amenities (neighbourhood mall i.e. Aeon Cheras Selatan, Carre four, Econsave hypermarket, school, shop.. etc) are only 5-10 minutes drive away. This is a good buy as similar property with minor renovation in the same area is going for about 1.0 million.

TO VIEW PLEASE CONTACT: 
 Cheryl M Chong @ Toplink Realty
       Mobile: 012-604 2279


4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Cheryl, love that archery guy....I used to fool around with archery, then because of my lousy tennis elbow gave it up.
But love target shooting with handguns....

That house here, needs a fresh coat of paint, ha ha, the walls.
Again scratching my head where this place is even though I know where Cheras is.
Oh well, been away 26 years, place must have changed a lot.
You have a fun weekend, keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Lee said...

Hi Cheryl, hey....I think there's something wrong your email.
I noticed yours is, 'ymail'. Ada ka this one?
Anyway, I tried both, gmail, ymail, both got returned to sender.
I not be knowing why?
Can you enlighten me on your email?
Thanks.
Have a good night.
Lee.

Cheryl said...

Hi Lee,

I do not know why your email was returned to sender. Please note that my username at ymail, yes, i repeat ymail account is without my last name initial "h". My email address should read as
cherylmchong@ymail.com

My yahoo.com email address, carry my full name, that is my working name cheryl, given name mh and surname chong. The e-mail address should read as : cherylmhchong@yahoo.com

Do not sent to my gmail account, seldom login to this account as it was created by my children as our apple ipad i.d.

Salam ceria
Cheryl

Cheryl said...

Thank you Lee, for loving my si-jantung hati. How is your hand now ?? My son also loves target shooting with handgun, but have to settle with just archery, where the practice range, at a religious boarding school (sekolah agama) is near to where we live. As a member of the archery club, my son is allow to practice there for free.

This semi-d house may look run down because it is vacant for some time. Honestly speaking this is a nice property and strategically located, with good capital appreciation too as owner selling about 30% below market value.

Regards
Cheryl

Post a Comment