Friday, October 18, 2013

2 storey end-lot terrace house for sale @ Bandar Mahkota Cheras, Sekyen 5


The subject property


The neighbourhood


Surrounding area


The subject property overlooking this open space.


Selling Price     : RM735K
Tenure             : Freehold
Land area         : 40x65 ft 
Built up            : 1700 sqft
Facing              : South east
Number of room : 4 bedroom 3 bathroom
Additional info  : The subject property is a basic unit. Tenancy expiring October 2013. It is sited on highground overlooking greenery and does not face another row of house, thus ample parking space... Bandar Mahkota Cheras is a fast growing and self-sufficient township.

TO VIEW PLEASE CONTACT
Cheryl M Chong @ Toplink Realty
Mobile : 012-604 2279

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Cheryl, looks a nice house.....couldn't help smiling read your 'end lot'....as we here will see 'corner lot', ha ha.
Guess the house needs a bit of pain work here and there, will look good.
I always advise my friends when they interested in buying a house, check out the address, house number.
The house number is very important....VS owner's birthdate.

That last pic shows forest, will there be any future developments, maybe luxury condos?
I had an auntie living in Taman Supreme, Cheras, but this place not familiar with me.
I guess Cheras has changed a lot the past 26 years since I was last that locality.
Have a nice weekend.
Lee.
ps, Cheryl, just a suggestion....your that security of 'prove we not robots' sometimes hard to read, with the alphabets intertwined, my 3rd time trying to get in.

Cheryl said...

Hi Lee,

I am glad to have you dropping by and thank you for leaving footprint despite some hassle and bringing to my attention of the "show word verification". Please note I have turn off the "show word verification" setting and it was never my intention to turn in on.

Hey, the place where I am at, there is a slight difference between end-lot and corner-lot, I dont want to be accused of misrepresentation. To comply with local by-law, a row of link houses can only have xx number unit, thus those in between last unit of the row is classiffied as end-lot

on the fung shui subject, on many occasion my very posstive deal was "busted" on the advice of fung shui master.

The open space (forest) in front of the house is gazetted as Malay reserved, if development take place, probably one storey or two storey house, very unlikely high rise, so the view is still not block.

You stay well and a great weekend
Cheryl

Post a Comment